Tai - تائی meanings in English
Tai - تائی Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Tai - تائی.
- (noun) : the sister of your father or mother; the wife of your uncle
- (noun) : the most widespread and best known of the Kadai family of languages
- (noun) : a native or inhabitant of Thailand
- (adjective) : of or relating to Thailand
- (adjective) : of or relating to the languages of the Thai people
- (adjective) : of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people
More words from English related to Tai - تائی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tai - تائی meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Tai - تائی in English?
Meanings of the word Tai - تائی in English are aunt and tai. To understand how would you translate the word Tai - تائی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Tai - تائی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tai - تائی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tai - تائی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tai - تائی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tai - تائی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tai - تائی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tai?
Meanings of tai are aunt and tai
Whats the definition of tai?
Definition of the tai are
- the sister of your father or mother; the wife of your uncle
- the most widespread and best known of the Kadai family of languages
- a native or inhabitant of Thailand
- of or relating to Thailand
- of or relating to the languages of the Thai people
- of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people
What is the synonym of tai?
Synonym of word tai are چچی, خالہ, ممانی, پھپھی, تائی, خالہپھو پھیچچی