Takalluf - تکلف meanings in English
Takalluf - تکلف meanings in English are modishness, punchillio, etiquette, formality, luxury, manners, plical Takalluf - تکلف in English. More meanings of takalluf - تکلف, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Takalluf - تکلف Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Takalluf - تکلف.
- (noun) : rules governing socially acceptable behavior
- (noun) : something that is an indulgence rather than a necessity
- (noun) : wealth as evidenced by sumptuous living
- (noun) : the quality possessed by something that is excessively expensive
- (noun) : elegance by virtue of being fashionable
- (noun) : a requirement of etiquette or custom
- (noun) : compliance with formal rules
- (noun) : a manner that strictly observes all forms and ceremonies
- (noun) : social deportment
More words related to the meanings of Takalluf - تکلف
More words from English related to Takalluf - تکلف
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Takalluf - تکلف meanings in English in English.
accuracyapplicabilitycivilizationcorrectnesscorrectioncureedificationfurniturejustnesspunchilliovaliditywarrantablenessamendmentappropriatenessbettermentexactitudefitnessintegralitymendprobityreparationsoundnessuprightnessvalidationaffabilitycourteousnessmoralscourtesyethics etiquette mannersmoresscrupleethosmolaritymorateceremonialcustomtraditionceremonyformalityhabitudeinstitutelawmodelordinationpracticeritualrulewont ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Takalluf - تکلف
What are the meanings of Takalluf - تکلف in English?
Meanings of the word Takalluf - تکلف in English are etiquette, luxury, modishness, punchillio, formality, manners and plical. To understand how would you translate the word Takalluf - تکلف in English, you can take help from words closely related to Takalluf - تکلف or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Takalluf - تکلف synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Takalluf - تکلف. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Takalluf - تکلف in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Takalluf - تکلف in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Takalluf - تکلف with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by takalluf?
Meanings of takalluf are etiquette, luxury, modishness, punchillio, formality, manners and plical
Whats the definition of takalluf?
Definition of the takalluf are
- rules governing socially acceptable behavior
- something that is an indulgence rather than a necessity
- wealth as evidenced by sumptuous living
- the quality possessed by something that is excessively expensive
- elegance by virtue of being fashionable
- a requirement of etiquette or custom
- compliance with formal rules
- a manner that strictly observes all forms and ceremonies
- social deportment
What is the synonym of takalluf?
Synonym of word takalluf are اخلاق, آداب, قاعدہ, تمیز, ادب قاعدہ, تعظیم و تکریم, آداب مجلس یا صحبت, تکلفات, مداات, تکلف
What are the idioms related to takalluf?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word takalluf.
- Lapped in luxury
- Evil communications corrupt good manners
- For a binding friendships a similarity of manners is the surest tie
- Good advice may be given but not good manners
- Honour changes manners