Tansiikh - تنسیخ meanings in English
Tansiikh - تنسیخ Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Tansiikh - تنسیخ.
- (noun) : the act of abolishing a system or practice or institution (especially abolishing slavery)
- (noun) : the act of abrogating; an official or legal cancellation
- (noun) : the act of nullifying; making null and void; counteracting or overriding the effect or force of something
- (noun) : the states'-rights doctrine that a state can refuse to recognize or to enforce a federal law passed by the United States Congress
More words related to the meanings of Tansiikh - تنسیخ
More words from English related to Tansiikh - تنسیخ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tansiikh - تنسیخ meanings in English in English.
abandonmentabrogationdiscontinuationevacuationwaiverdisuse obsolescenceturkabolishmentabolitiondisemploymentdismissaldismissorysackingsdismortgagingdisterminateremovaldismissalsnullificationnullifiesobsoletenessrecisionrescissionrevocationnolitionabnodationrepealabilityrepealmentrevocabilitydisapprovaldisavowalbarcheckchokehindrancepreventionstoppagesuppressioncounterborecountercoupcountermancountermovecounterpleainstaurationensheathescountersealinstampinsuavitycancellationcountermand ...
What are the meanings of Tansiikh - تنسیخ in English?
Meanings of the word Tansiikh - تنسیخ in English are abolition, abrogation and nullification. To understand how would you translate the word Tansiikh - تنسیخ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Tansiikh - تنسیخ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tansiikh - تنسیخ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tansiikh - تنسیخ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tansiikh - تنسیخ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tansiikh - تنسیخ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tansiikh - تنسیخ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tansiikh?
Meanings of tansiikh are abolition, abrogation and nullification
Whats the definition of tansiikh?
Definition of the tansiikh are
- the act of abolishing a system or practice or institution (especially abolishing slavery)
- the act of abrogating; an official or legal cancellation
- the act of nullifying; making null and void; counteracting or overriding the effect or force of something
- the states'-rights doctrine that a state can refuse to recognize or to enforce a federal law passed by the United States Congress
What is the synonym of tansiikh?
Synonym of word tansiikh are موقوفی, برخاستگی, برطرفی, منسوخی, استرداد, انسداد, مسدودی, تنسیخ, ترک, فسخ