Tarannum - ترننم meanings in English
Tarannum - ترننم Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Tarannum - ترننم.
- (noun) : disclosing information or giving evidence about another
- (adjective satellite) : smooth and flowing
- (noun) : the act of singing vocal music
- (noun) : the characteristic sound produced by a bird
- (noun) : the act of singing
- (noun) : a short musical composition with words
- (noun) : a distinctive or characteristic sound
- (noun) : a very small sum
- (noun) : the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
More words from English related to Tarannum - ترننم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tarannum - ترننم meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Tarannum - ترننم
What are the meanings of Tarannum - ترننم in English?
Meanings of the word Tarannum - ترننم in English are singing, song and rythm. To understand how would you translate the word Tarannum - ترننم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Tarannum - ترننم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tarannum - ترننم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tarannum - ترننم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tarannum - ترننم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tarannum - ترننم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tarannum - ترننم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tarannum?
Meanings of tarannum are singing, song and rythm
Whats the definition of tarannum?
Definition of the tarannum are
- disclosing information or giving evidence about another
- smooth and flowing
- the act of singing vocal music
- the characteristic sound produced by a bird
- the act of singing
- a short musical composition with words
- a distinctive or characteristic sound
- a very small sum
- the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
What is the synonym of tarannum?
Synonym of word tarannum are گانا, ترننم, گیت, نغمہ, زمزمہ
What are the idioms related to tarannum?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tarannum.
- Like a cuckoo you have but one song
- No supper no song
- Old song
- Sing another song or tune
- Sing another song or tune