Terha - ٹیڑھا meanings in English
Terha - ٹیڑھا Definitions
Please find 11 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Terha - ٹیڑھا.
- (adverb) : away from the correct or expected course
- (adverb) : turned or twisted to one side
- (adjective satellite) : not functioning properly
- (adjective satellite) : turned or twisted toward one side
- (adjective satellite) : of timber; having fibers running irregularly rather than in parallel
- (adjective) : not easy; requiring great physical or mental effort to accomplish or comprehend or endure
- (adjective) : hard to control
- (adverb) : at an oblique angle
- (adverb) : to, toward or at one side
- (verb) : turn or place at an angle
- (adjective satellite) : having an oblique or slanting direction or position
- غیر عمودی اور غیر افقی سمت میں
More words related to the meanings of Terha - ٹیڑھا
More words from English related to Terha - ٹیڑھا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Terha - ٹیڑھا meanings in English in English.
abstrusearduousdifficultimpassableoperosehardonerousseveretryingembarrassmentirksomeobstaclepalacepinchpuzzlingthornyabstractcomplicateddifficultydilemmahardshiphot waterintricacyintricatenarrowoccultpainfulperplexityproblemsteeptangletenacioustortuoustoughtroubleuphillwearifulwearisomedifficilehardertuskydifficilitatedifficultateacrossawrystickyathwartchurlishcrookedknock knee ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Terha - ٹیڑھا
What are the meanings of Terha - ٹیڑھا in English?
Meanings of the word Terha - ٹیڑھا in English are awry, cross grained, difficult, obliquely and skew. To understand how would you translate the word Terha - ٹیڑھا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Terha - ٹیڑھا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Terha - ٹیڑھا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Terha - ٹیڑھا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Terha - ٹیڑھا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Terha - ٹیڑھا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Terha - ٹیڑھا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by terha?
Meanings of terha are awry, cross grained, difficult, obliquely and skew
Whats the definition of terha?
Definition of the terha are
- away from the correct or expected course
- turned or twisted to one side
- not functioning properly
- turned or twisted toward one side
- of timber; having fibers running irregularly rather than in parallel
- not easy; requiring great physical or mental effort to accomplish or comprehend or endure
- hard to control
- at an oblique angle
- to, toward or at one side
- turn or place at an angle
- having an oblique or slanting direction or position
- غیر عمودی اور غیر افقی سمت میں
What is the synonym of terha?
Synonym of word terha are بینڈا, ترچھا, ٹیڑھا, کج, کج رو, اُریبواں, بل دار, منحرف, غلط, الٹا
What are the idioms related to terha?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word terha.
- All things are difficult before they are easy
- Criticism is easy and art is difficult
- It is a difficult thing to replace true friends
- It is difficult to be strong and not rash
- It is more difficult to praise rightly than to blame