Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی meanings in English
Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی.
- (noun) : the trait of merry joking
- (noun) : a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- (noun) : activity characterized by good humor
- (verb) : tell a joke; speak humorously
- (verb) : act in a funny or teasing way
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by jokes and good humor
- (noun) : waggish behavior
- (noun) : a quaint and amusing jest
More words related to the meanings of Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی
More words from English related to Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی
What are the meanings of Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی in English?
Meanings of the word Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی in English are humorousness, jest, jesting and waggery. To understand how would you translate the word Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thatholi - ٹھٹھولی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thatholi?
Meanings of thatholi are humorousness, jest, jesting and waggery
Whats the definition of thatholi?
Definition of the thatholi are
- the trait of merry joking
- a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- activity characterized by good humor
- tell a joke; speak humorously
- act in a funny or teasing way
- characterized by jokes and good humor
- waggish behavior
- a quaint and amusing jest
What is the synonym of thatholi?
Synonym of word thatholi are ظرافت, خوش طبعی, ٹھٹھے بازی, ٹھٹھولی, ٹھٹھا, ہنسی, مذاق, دل لگی, تمسخر, چوٹ
What are the idioms related to thatholi?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thatholi.
- Jesting brings serious sorrows
- Jesting lies bring serious sorrows
- A bitter jest is the poison of friendship
- Better lose a jest than lose a friend
- Do not lose your friend for your jest