Thonsna - ٹھونسنا meanings in English
Thonsna - ٹھونسنا Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Thonsna - ٹھونسنا.
- (noun) : heavy and filling (and usually starchy) food
- (noun) : a straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges
- (verb) : draw together into folds or puckers
- (verb) : fit snugly into
- (noun) : a narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place
- (noun) : (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
- (noun) : eatables (especially sweets)
- (verb) : make a tuck or several folds in
More words related to the meanings of Thonsna - ٹھونسنا
More words from English related to Thonsna - ٹھونسنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thonsna - ٹھونسنا meanings in English in English.
cargocomplementcramenlistmentconscription fillerrecruitmentrecruitalrecruitalsrecruitedrecruitingrecruitscloycramscongestdaubdrabbleembaleimbrueimplementtaintwaterchargefillinfuseknock uppaytrigcloggingfill infillefulguratingfillingsfillipingfulcratefullingupfillupfillingglutstuffimmitdetrudeimplantinsertinvadepenetratepokerubbishtrashrepeat ...
What are the meanings of Thonsna - ٹھونسنا in English?
Meanings of the word Thonsna - ٹھونسنا in English are cram, crams, stodge and tuck. To understand how would you translate the word Thonsna - ٹھونسنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Thonsna - ٹھونسنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thonsna - ٹھونسنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thonsna - ٹھونسنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thonsna - ٹھونسنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thonsna - ٹھونسنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thonsna - ٹھونسنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thonsna?
Meanings of thonsna are cram, crams, stodge and tuck
Whats the definition of thonsna?
Definition of the thonsna are
- heavy and filling (and usually starchy) food
- a straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges
- draw together into folds or puckers
- fit snugly into
- a narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place
- (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
- eatables (especially sweets)
- make a tuck or several folds in
What is the synonym of thonsna?
Synonym of word thonsna are بھرتی, چھکانا, بھرنا, ٹھوسنا, گھسیڑنا, کھونچنا, حشو, ٹھونسنا, رٹنا, رکاوٹ بننا
What are the idioms related to thonsna?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thonsna.
- Nip and tuck