Tick - ٹیک meanings in English
Tick - ٹیک Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Tick - ٹیک.
- (noun) : the pivot about which a lever turns
- (noun) : a beam or timber that is propped against a structure to provide support
- (noun) : the land along the edge of a body of water
- (verb) : serve as a shore to
- (verb) : arrive on shore
- (verb) : support by placing against something solid or rigid
- (noun) : a police officer who investigates crimes
- (noun) : a school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences
- (adjective satellite) : easily irritated or annoyed
More words related to the meanings of Tick - ٹیک
More words from English related to Tick - ٹیک
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tick - ٹیک meanings in English in English.
aidblockmaintenancemunimentassistancedependencegroundhelpproprelianceshoresupportrecourseconsortingresortingapexbraidscuspfulcrumqueuequeuesscalscalpvertexacmecophilltoppeakpinnaclesummittopzenithpeakedbraidingspeakierpeakishbrimbrinklistmarginmargeoutskirtsea soreselvagebankcoastedge edgingendfringe ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tick - ٹیک
What are the meanings of Tick - ٹیک in English?
Meanings of the word Tick - ٹیک in English are fulcrum, shore, tec, tech, techy, tac, teek, tek and underpinning. To understand how would you translate the word Tick - ٹیک in English, you can take help from words closely related to Tick - ٹیک or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tick - ٹیک synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tick - ٹیک. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tick - ٹیک in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tick - ٹیک in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tick - ٹیک with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tick?
Meanings of tick are fulcrum, shore, tec, tech, techy, tac, teek, tek and underpinning
Whats the definition of tick?
Definition of the tick are
- the pivot about which a lever turns
- a beam or timber that is propped against a structure to provide support
- the land along the edge of a body of water
- serve as a shore to
- arrive on shore
- support by placing against something solid or rigid
- a police officer who investigates crimes
- a school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences
- easily irritated or annoyed
What is the synonym of tick?
Synonym of word tick are چوٹی, نصاب, ٹیک, سہارا, کنارہ, لب, ساحل, آسرا, ٹیکن, ساحِل
What are the idioms related to tick?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tick.
- Little boats must keep the shore larger ships may venture more
- Pray to god but row to shore
- There are as many fangs in love as shells upon the shore
- Little boats must keep the shore; larger ships may venture more