Tilism - طلسم meanings in English
Tilism - طلسم Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Tilism - طلسم.
- (noun) : a magical spell
- (noun) : a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- (noun) : a feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual
- (noun) : an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- (noun) : any art that invokes supernatural powers
- (adjective satellite) : possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
- (noun) : a trinket or piece of jewelry usually hung about the neck and thought to be a magical protection against evil or disease
More words related to the meanings of Tilism - طلسم
More words from English related to Tilism - طلسم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tilism - طلسم meanings in English in English.
conjurationdiabolism glamourmagiccharmconjuringenchantmentgramaryhocus pocusjugglingspellwitchcraftbewitchmentconjuremagic spellsorceryenchantsjugginsjuggledjugglesjugglingsmagickedmagickingmagicsmagpiesspealwitchenwitwallsgorcescorcedissolutefourquaternaryamuletfetishmascottalismanpunkpunkahpunkeypunkiepunkspunkythunkbaldricksgambadoespunkahspunkasnecromancymaggotiness ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tilism - طلسم
What are the meanings of Tilism - طلسم in English?
Meanings of the word Tilism - طلسم in English are enchantment, magic, talisman and talced. To understand how would you translate the word Tilism - طلسم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Tilism - طلسم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tilism - طلسم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tilism - طلسم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tilism - طلسم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tilism - طلسم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tilism - طلسم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tilism?
Meanings of tilism are enchantment, magic, talisman and talced
Whats the definition of tilism?
Definition of the tilism are
- a magical spell
- a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- a feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual
- an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- any art that invokes supernatural powers
- possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
- a trinket or piece of jewelry usually hung about the neck and thought to be a magical protection against evil or disease
What is the synonym of tilism?
Synonym of word tilism are جادو, سحر سازی, افسوں گری, جادوگری, دل فریبی, دل ربائی, جادو کا عمل, سِحر کاری, افسوں کاری, سحر کاری
What are the idioms related to tilism?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tilism.
- Good service is a great enchantment
- Natural magic
- White magic