Tirchhi - ترچھی meanings in English
Tirchhi - ترچھی Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Tirchhi - ترچھی.
- (noun) : any grammatical case other than the nominative
- (noun) : a diagonally arranged abdominal muscle on either side of the torso
- (adjective satellite) : indirect in departing from the accepted or proper way; misleading
- (adjective) : slanting or inclined in direction or course or position--neither parallel nor perpendicular nor right-angled
- (adjective satellite) : irregular in shape or outline
- (adjective satellite) : having the back and shoulders rounded; not erect
- (adjective) : having or marked by bends or angles; not straight or aligned
- (adverb) : in a diagonal manner
More words related to the meanings of Tirchhi - ترچھی
More words from English related to Tirchhi - ترچھی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tirchhi - ترچھی meanings in English in English.
acrossbiassidewaysslopwisetransversetransverselybentcrookedhandspikeinclinedobliqueslantingawrystickyathwartchurlishknock kneeroughrudeuncouthedge wise obliquelyskewslopinglyaskewcantedwryitalicscrosscrotchetycurvedflaggingindirectperverseconducivemindedaffectedaimaptbiasedenamouredendinterestedpartialresultvergingdiscomposeddisinclinedimpugnedinclinable ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tirchhi - ترچھی
What are the meanings of Tirchhi - ترچھی in English?
Meanings of the word Tirchhi - ترچھی in English are oblique, crooked and diagonally. To understand how would you translate the word Tirchhi - ترچھی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Tirchhi - ترچھی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tirchhi - ترچھی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tirchhi - ترچھی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tirchhi - ترچھی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tirchhi - ترچھی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tirchhi - ترچھی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tirchhi?
Meanings of tirchhi are oblique, crooked and diagonally
Whats the definition of tirchhi?
Definition of the tirchhi are
- any grammatical case other than the nominative
- a diagonally arranged abdominal muscle on either side of the torso
- indirect in departing from the accepted or proper way; misleading
- slanting or inclined in direction or course or position--neither parallel nor perpendicular nor right-angled
- irregular in shape or outline
- having the back and shoulders rounded; not erect
- having or marked by bends or angles; not straight or aligned
- in a diagonal manner
What is the synonym of tirchhi?
Synonym of word tirchhi are آڑا, ترچھا, مائل, خم دار, منحرف, جھکا ہوا, غیرقائمہ, غیر متوازی, محرف, آڑی
What are the idioms related to tirchhi?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tirchhi.
- A crooked stick has a crooked shadow
- Oblique motion
- Oblique narration or speech
- Oblique question
- A crooked stick will have a croocked a shadow