Turrah - طرہ meanings in English
Turrah - طرہ Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Turrah - طرہ.
- (adjective) : relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- (adjective satellite) : not known before
- (adjective) : being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected; slightly odd or even a bit weird
- (verb) : be proud of
- (noun) : the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
- (verb) : dress or groom with elaborate care
- (noun) : a feather or cluster of feathers worn as an ornament
- (noun) : anything that resembles a feather in shape or lightness
- (verb) : form a plume
- (verb) : clean with one's bill
- (verb) : deck with a plume
More words related to the meanings of Turrah - طرہ
More words from English related to Turrah - طرہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Turrah - طرہ meanings in English in English.
badeedifferentidiosyncraticmarvellousmatchlessoutreputquizzicalqueerstrangeanomalousanticcomicalcrotchetycuriouseccentricnondescriptnoveloff centreonerrumsingularunaccustomeduncommonunfamiliaruniqueunprecedenteduntypicalunusualvagariousuniquelybutfeather fulloverpinionaboveatbladechargedcompletedownfraught howeverinladenleafonplumequill ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Turrah - طرہ
What are the meanings of Turrah - طرہ in English?
Meanings of the word Turrah - طرہ in English are strange and plume. To understand how would you translate the word Turrah - طرہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Turrah - طرہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Turrah - طرہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Turrah - طرہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Turrah - طرہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Turrah - طرہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Turrah - طرہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by turrah?
Meanings of turrah are strange and plume
Whats the definition of turrah?
Definition of the turrah are
- relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- not known before
- being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected; slightly odd or even a bit weird
- be proud of
- the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
- dress or groom with elaborate care
- a feather or cluster of feathers worn as an ornament
- anything that resembles a feather in shape or lightness
- form a plume
- clean with one's bill
- deck with a plume
What is the synonym of turrah?
Synonym of word turrah are انوکھا, غیر, عجیب, اجنبی, انجان, بیگانہ, غریب, غیر مانوس, انجانا, عجب
What are the idioms related to turrah?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word turrah.
- Nom de plume
- The longer we live the more strange sights we see