Uchalna - اُچھلنا meanings in English
Uchalna - اُچھلنا meanings in English is spring Uchalna - اُچھلنا in English. More meanings of uchalna - اُچھلنا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Uchalna - اُچھلنا Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Uchalna - اُچھلنا.
- (noun) : the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
- (verb) : move forward by leaps and bounds
- (verb) : spring back; spring away from an impact
- (noun) : a metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or pulled or pressed
- (noun) : a point at which water issues forth
- (noun) : the season of growth
- (verb) : produce or disclose suddenly or unexpectedly
- (verb) : develop suddenly
- (noun) : a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
More words related to the meanings of Uchalna - اُچھلنا
More words from English related to Uchalna - اُچھلنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Uchalna - اُچھلنا meanings in English in English.
arcarchbowspringcomminationbowwowsblurteruptblast offblastoffburst outcaperscaperingflouncefriskhopleapskipspurtjouncejumpjump offleapingblippinghuppingleaptleppingleveringlispingskeppingchapcleavecrackdivaricaterivetearbreakbreak upburstexploderipbursiformbursterburstingfountainwatercoursestreamtankbeckeyeglass ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Uchalna - اُچھلنا
What are the meanings of Uchalna - اُچھلنا in English?
Meanings of the word Uchalna - اُچھلنا in English is spring. To understand how would you translate the word Uchalna - اُچھلنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Uchalna - اُچھلنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Uchalna - اُچھلنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Uchalna - اُچھلنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Uchalna - اُچھلنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Uchalna - اُچھلنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Uchalna - اُچھلنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by uchalna?
Meaning of uchalna is spring
Whats the definition of uchalna?
Definition of the uchalna are
- the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
- move forward by leaps and bounds
- spring back; spring away from an impact
- a metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or pulled or pressed
- a point at which water issues forth
- the season of growth
- produce or disclose suddenly or unexpectedly
- develop suddenly
- a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
What is the synonym of uchalna?
Synonym of word uchalna are کمان, پھٹ پڑنا, اچھلنا, پھٹنا, سوتا, چشمہ, لپکنا, عین, اُچھلنا, یک لَخت اُٹھنا
What are the idioms related to uchalna?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word uchalna.
- As soon as you have drunk you turn your back on the spring
- No autumn fruit without spring blossom
- Rivers need a spring
- Spring a leak
- The stream cannot rise above its spring