Umat - امٹ meanings in English
Umat - امٹ Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Umat - امٹ.
- (noun) : any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
- (noun) : a person (such as an author) of enduring fame
- (adjective) : not subject to death
- (adjective) : not subject or susceptible to change or variation in form or quality or nature
- (adjective satellite) : constant and unchanging
More words related to the meanings of Umat - امٹ
More words from English related to Umat - امٹ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Umat - امٹ meanings in English in English.
Idiom related to the meaning of Umat - امٹ
What are the meanings of Umat - امٹ in English?
Meanings of the word Umat - امٹ in English are immortal and immutable. To understand how would you translate the word Umat - امٹ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Umat - امٹ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Umat - امٹ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Umat - امٹ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Umat - امٹ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Umat - امٹ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Umat - امٹ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by umat?
Meanings of umat are immortal and immutable
Whats the definition of umat?
Definition of the umat are
- any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
- a person (such as an author) of enduring fame
- not subject to death
- not subject or susceptible to change or variation in form or quality or nature
- constant and unchanging
What is the synonym of umat?
Synonym of word umat are ابناشی, امر, لافانی, امٹ, لا زوال, لا یزال, لا یموت, زندہٴ جاوید, غیر فانی, اتم
What are the idioms related to umat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word umat.
- Our birth made us mortal our death will make us immortal