Voodoo - ووڈو meanings in English
Voodoo - ووڈو Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Voodoo - ووڈو.
- (noun) : a charm superstitiously believed to embody magical powers
- (noun) : (Haiti) followers of a religion that involves witchcraft and animistic deities
- (verb) : bewitch by or as if by a voodoo
- (noun) : a religious cult practiced chiefly in Caribbean countries (especially Haiti); involves witchcraft and animistic deities
More words from English related to Voodoo - ووڈو
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Voodoo - ووڈو meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Voodoo - ووڈو in English?
Meanings of the word Voodoo - ووڈو in English are voodoo and voodoos. To understand how would you translate the word Voodoo - ووڈو in English, you can take help from words closely related to Voodoo - ووڈو or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Voodoo - ووڈو synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Voodoo - ووڈو. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Voodoo - ووڈو in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Voodoo - ووڈو in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Voodoo - ووڈو with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by voodoo?
Meanings of voodoo are voodoo and voodoos
Whats the definition of voodoo?
Definition of the voodoo are
- a charm superstitiously believed to embody magical powers
- (Haiti) followers of a religion that involves witchcraft and animistic deities
- bewitch by or as if by a voodoo
- a religious cult practiced chiefly in Caribbean countries (especially Haiti); involves witchcraft and animistic deities
What is the synonym of voodoo?
Synonym of word voodoo are ووڈو