Waarid - وارد meanings in English
Waarid - وارد Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Waarid - وارد.
- (noun) : someone who arrives (or has arrived)
- (noun) : someone with a promising future
- (noun) : the act of drawing spatially closer to something
- (noun) : the temporal property of becoming nearer in time
- (noun) : the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
- (noun) : arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous)
- (adjective satellite) : of the relatively near future
More words related to the meanings of Waarid - وارد
More words from English related to Waarid - وارد
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Waarid - وارد meanings in English in English.
approacharrivalimportimportationmuseproduceadventcomingvisityieldarriagearriagesarrivalsarrivancearrivismearrivistesinflowsinfluxesinfluxioninfluxionstoomingappearancecomerforthcomingimminentcoming uponincurringoncomingcometherforthgoingoncometeroccasionoccurenceannalscasualtyeventhappenedhappeningincidentinstanceoccurrenceongoingphenomenoneventrationhappenstanceoccameventingeventuatedeventtualeventuating ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Waarid - وارد
What are the meanings of Waarid - وارد in English?
Meanings of the word Waarid - وارد in English are comer, coming, alighted, arrived, arriving, happened and occurent. To understand how would you translate the word Waarid - وارد in English, you can take help from words closely related to Waarid - وارد or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Waarid - وارد synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Waarid - وارد. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Waarid - وارد in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Waarid - وارد in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Waarid - وارد with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by waarid?
Meanings of waarid are comer, coming, alighted, arrived, arriving, happened and occurent
Whats the definition of waarid?
Definition of the waarid are
- someone who arrives (or has arrived)
- someone with a promising future
- the act of drawing spatially closer to something
- the temporal property of becoming nearer in time
- the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
- arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous)
- of the relatively near future
What is the synonym of waarid?
Synonym of word waarid are آنے والا, آون ہار, وارد, وارد و صادر, نووارد, آمد, آمَد, رَسائی, پُہَنچ, رَسیدگی
What are the idioms related to waarid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word waarid.
- Coming events cast their shadows before hand
- The world is a staircaseome are going up and some are coming down
- There is a good time coming
- How's something coming along
- The world is a staircase some are going up and some are coming down