Wesa - ویسا meanings in English
Wesa - ویسا Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Wesa - ویسا.
- (adverb) : to so extreme a degree
- (adjective satellite) : of so extreme a degree or extent
- (noun) : an aromatic gum resin obtained from various Arabian or East African trees; formerly valued for worship and for embalming and fumigation
- (adverb) : (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
- (adverb) : in the way indicated
More words related to the meanings of Wesa - ویسا
More words from English related to Wesa - ویسا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wesa - ویسا meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Wesa - ویسا
|There is no venom like that of a tongue||زبان کا زہر سب سے بُرا|
What are the meanings of Wesa - ویسا in English?
Meanings of the word Wesa - ویسا in English are such, thus, like that and that kind. To understand how would you translate the word Wesa - ویسا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Wesa - ویسا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wesa - ویسا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wesa - ویسا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wesa - ویسا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wesa - ویسا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wesa - ویسا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wesa?
Meanings of wesa are such, thus, like that and that kind
Whats the definition of wesa?
Definition of the wesa are
- to so extreme a degree
- of so extreme a degree or extent
- an aromatic gum resin obtained from various Arabian or East African trees; formerly valued for worship and for embalming and fumigation
- (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
- in the way indicated
What is the synonym of wesa?
Synonym of word wesa are ایسا, سَچ, ايسا, اِس طَرَح, ویسا, چنانچہ, ہون, اتنا, اِس یا اُس طور, طریقے یا طرز پر
What are the idioms related to wesa?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wesa.
- Such a man as thou would be draw thee to such company
- Such a pou must have such a lid
- When god is kind the whole world is kind
- Such carpenter such chips
- Such a welcome such a farewell