Zaa edah - زائدہ meanings in English
Zaa edah - زائدہ Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Zaa edah - زائدہ.
- (noun) : a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant
- (noun) : the gradual beginning or coming forth
- (noun) : a natural consequence of development
- (adjective satellite) : being talented through inherited qualities
- (noun) : British nuclear physicist (born in Germany) honored for his contributions to quantum mechanics (1882-1970)
- (adjective) : brought into existence
More words from English related to Zaa edah - زائدہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Zaa edah - زائدہ meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Zaa edah - زائدہ
|For no one is born without faults; he is best who is beset by least||عیب سے کوئی پاک نہیں جِس میں جتنے کم ہوں وہی اچھا|
What are the meanings of Zaa edah - زائدہ in English?
Meanings of the word Zaa edah - زائدہ in English are outgrowth and born. To understand how would you translate the word Zaa edah - زائدہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Zaa edah - زائدہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Zaa edah - زائدہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Zaa edah - زائدہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Zaa edah - زائدہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Zaa edah - زائدہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Zaa edah - زائدہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by zaa edah?
Meanings of zaa edah are outgrowth and born
Whats the definition of zaa edah?
Definition of the zaa edah are
- a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant
- the gradual beginning or coming forth
- a natural consequence of development
- being talented through inherited qualities
- British nuclear physicist (born in Germany) honored for his contributions to quantum mechanics (1882-1970)
- brought into existence
What is the synonym of zaa edah?
Synonym of word zaa edah are نتیجہ, پیداوار, وہ چیز جو کسی چیز سے اگے, بر بالیدگی, زائدہ, برآمدگی, پیدا
What are the idioms related to zaa edah?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word zaa edah.
- A poet is born not made
- As soon as a man is born is begins to die
- As soon as i was born i wept and every day shows why
- Bad is want which is born of plenty
- Better be born lucky than wise