Zirah baktar - زرہ بکتر meanings in English
Zirah baktar - زرہ بکتر Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Zurraa baktar - زرہ بکتر.
- (noun) : coil in which voltage is induced by motion through a magnetic field
- (noun) : tough more-or-less rigid protective covering of an animal or plant
- (noun) : protective covering made of metal and used in combat
- (noun) : a military unit consisting of armored fighting vehicles
- (verb) : equip with armor
More words from English related to Zurraa baktar - زرہ بکتر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Zirah baktar - زرہ بکتر meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Zirah baktar - زرہ بکتر
What are the meanings of Zirah baktar - زرہ بکتر in English?
Meanings of the word Zirah baktar - زرہ بکتر in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Zirah baktar - زرہ بکتر in English, you can take help from words closely related to Zirah baktar - زرہ بکتر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Zirah baktar - زرہ بکتر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Zirah baktar - زرہ بکتر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Zirah baktar - زرہ بکتر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Zirah baktar - زرہ بکتر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Zirah baktar - زرہ بکتر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by zirah baktar?
armature, armoured dress, armour
Whats the definition of zirah baktar?
Definition of the zirah baktar are
- coil in which voltage is induced by motion through a magnetic field
- tough more-or-less rigid protective covering of an animal or plant
- protective covering made of metal and used in combat
- a military unit consisting of armored fighting vehicles
- equip with armor
What is the synonym of zirah baktar?
Synonym of word zirah baktar are زرہ, زرہ بکتر, بکتر, جوشن
What are the idioms related to zirah baktar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word zirah baktar.
- Put off your armour and then show your courage
- Religion is the best armour in the world but the worst cloak
- Spurs are the first part of armour