ne - نی meanings in English
ne - نی Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word ne - نی.
- (noun) : French marshal in the Napoleonic Wars (1769-1815)
- (noun) : a hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion; used in alloys; occurs in pentlandite and smaltite and garnierite and millerite
|Under the table||میز کے نیچے|
|He shaved his beard||وہ اپنی داڑھی مونڈھتا تھا|
|Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals.||یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے|
More words from English related to ne - نی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ne - نی meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of ne - نی in English?
Meanings of the word ne - نی in English are ney, ni and nye. To understand how would you translate the word ne - نی in English, you can take help from words closely related to ne - نی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ne - نی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ne - نی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ne - نی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ne - نی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ne - نی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by نی?
Meanings of نی are ney, ni and nye
Whats the definition of نی?
Definition of the نی are
- French marshal in the Napoleonic Wars (1769-1815)
- a hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion; used in alloys; occurs in pentlandite and smaltite and garnierite and millerite
What is the synonym of نی?
Synonym of word نی are نی
How to use نی in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use نی in a sentence.
- Under the table — میز کے نیچے
- He shaved his beard — وہ اپنی داڑھی مونڈھتا تھا
- Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals. — یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے