Indeed meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Indeed.
- (adverb) : (used as an interjection) an expression of surprise or skepticism or irony etc.
- (adverb) : in truth (often tends to intensify)
If repression has indeed been the fundamental link between power, knowledge, and sexuality since the classical age, it stands to reason that we will not be able to free ourselves from it except at a considerable cost.
It is folly for an eminent man to think of escaping censure, and a weakness to be affected with it. All the illustrious persons of antiquity, and indeed of every age in the world, have passed through this fiery persecution.
More words related to the meanings of Indeed
More words from Urdu related to Indeed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Indeed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مسلمہوگاولےاتفاق کرنانرادر کارمشابہبہرکیففی الواقِعبا قائدگی سےدرست کرناواجباہلحقیقیعینایمان دارالبتہہمہ دانلیکنخیرلازم و ملزومیقیناًموجود حقیقیبر محلمراسلہ نگاربہر حالمطابقخالصبعینہذرادرستی سےفی الواقعجوں کا توںپھپھوندی لگانابخوبیبنے گاغیرچاہقطعاًاگرچہدرکارسمانکتنا ہیدر حقیقتپر تکلفسیدھا کرنامنصفملتامعقولمبذول کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Indeed in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Indeed
What are the meanings of Indeed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Indeed in Urdu are ضرور - zaruur, ٹھیک - thiik, در حقیقت - dar haqiiqat, البتہ - albattah, یقیناً - yaqiinan and در اصل - dar asl. To understand how would you translate the word Indeed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Indeed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Indeed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Indeed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Indeed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Indeed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Indeed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by indeed?
Meanings of indeed are ضرور - zaruur, ٹھیک - thiik, در حقیقت - dar haqiiqat, البتہ - albattah, یقیناً - yaqiinan and در اصل - dar asl
Whats the definition of indeed?
Definition of the indeed are
- (used as an interjection) an expression of surprise or skepticism or irony etc.
- in truth (often tends to intensify)
What is the synonym of indeed?
Synonym of word indeed are absolutely, opportune, yea, ay, obligatory, justifiable, veritably, detrect, needful, just
What are the idioms with the word indeed?
Here are the idioms with the word indeed in them.
- Knowlege indeed is better even than great valour
- Medicine for the dead is indeed too late
What are the idioms related to indeed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word indeed.
- Dying is as natural as living
- You cannot escape necessities you can conquer them
- You cannot escape necessities; you can conquer them
- Hear god and god will hear you
- As sure as a gun
What are the quotes with word indeed?
Here are the quotes with the word indeed in them
- If repression has indeed been the fundamental link between power, knowledge, and sexuality since the classical age, it stands to reason that we will not be able to free ourselves from it except at a considerable cost. — Michel Foucault
- It is folly for an eminent man to think of escaping censure, and a weakness to be affected with it. All the illustrious persons of antiquity, and indeed of every age in the world, have passed through this fiery persecution. — Joseph Addison
- Others indeed may talk, and write, and fight about liberty, and make an outward pretence to it but the free-thinker alone is truly free. — George Berkeley
- The right to be let alone is indeed the beginning of all freedoms. — William O.Douglas