Legend meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Legend.
- (noun) : brief description accompanying an illustration
- (noun) : a story about mythical or supernatural beings or events
Even at the United Nations, where legend has it that the building was designed so that there could be no corner offices, the expanse of glass in individual offices is said to be a dead giveaway as to rank. Five windows are excellent, one window not so great.
He's a legend and I respect his work, so I went down and paid my respects when Charlton was on the set. He was nice but I think he lied a little. He said it was an honour to be in a movie with me, but I don't believe it.
More words related to the meanings of Legend
More words from Urdu related to Legend
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Legend meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خَيالیطبقہ بندی کرناپیمانمسئلہکہن سننکہہ رہا ہےکہناعنوانداستانرواجکہاوتیںقطعہ زمینتکرارمعاملہتنازعہلقبوقوعہسوتبناوٹسخنگھڑَتعبارتبحثمغزقضیہ کرناکہا سنامقولہریتپنواڑاقصہجھوٹنشاناِجتماعگنواری کہاوتیں یا گیتگفتگومتضمن حکایت یا روایتالجھاؤسُرخیسانحہلڑیحکایتاَفسانَہسازش کرناجھگڑاجوہردلیل کرناناولملفوظہخیالاتاساطیر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Legend
What are the meanings of Legend in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Legend in Urdu are روایت - rawaayat, کہانی - kahaani, عنوان - unwaan, قصہ - qissah and افسانہ - afsaanah. To understand how would you translate the word Legend in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Legend or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Legend synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Legend. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Legend in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Legend in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Legend with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by legend?
Meanings of legend are روایت - rawaayat, کہانی - kahaani, عنوان - unwaan, قصہ - qissah and افسانہ - afsaanah
Whats the definition of legend?
Definition of the legend are
- brief description accompanying an illustration
- a story about mythical or supernatural beings or events
What is the synonym of legend?
Synonym of word legend are conventionality, tale, tellural, conventionalism, story, capitualtion, talesmen, folklore, tituling, taler
What are the idioms related to legend?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word legend.
- The day is short the work is much
- Fairy tale
- Inside story
- It ought to be a good tale that is twice told
- Ld wive tale
What are the quotes with word legend?
Here are the quotes with the word legend in them
- Even at the United Nations, where legend has it that the building was designed so that there could be no corner offices, the expanse of glass in individual offices is said to be a dead giveaway as to rank. Five windows are excellent, one window not so great. — Enid Nemy
- This is like my dad's race team where we had one Legend car. If we wrecked it, we couldn't race the next week unless we had enough parts to put it back together again. — Kurt Busch
- He's a legend and I respect his work, so I went down and paid my respects when Charlton was on the set. He was nice but I think he lied a little. He said it was an honour to be in a movie with me, but I don't believe it. — Mark Wahlberg
- I intend to explode the myths about myself and get down to the real truth about the legend that is Batman. — Bob Kane