Saunf - سونف meanings in English
Saunf - سونف Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Saunf - سونف.
- (noun) : leaves used for seasoning
- (noun) : aromatic bulbous stem base eaten cooked or raw in salads
- (noun) : any of several aromatic herbs having edible seeds and leaves and stems
- (noun) : fennel seeds are ground and used as a spice or as an ingredient of a spice mixture
- (noun) : liquorice-flavored seeds, used medicinally and in cooking and liquors
- (noun) : aromatic anis-scented seeds
More words related to the meanings of Saunf - سونف
More words from English related to Saunf - سونف
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Saunf - سونف meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Saunf - سونف in English?
Meanings of the word Saunf - سونف in English are fennel, aniseed, fennel seed, fennels and wennel. To understand how would you translate the word Saunf - سونف in English, you can take help from words closely related to Saunf - سونف or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Saunf - سونف synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Saunf - سونف. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Saunf - سونف in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Saunf - سونف in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Saunf - سونف with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by saunf?
Meanings of saunf are fennel, aniseed, fennel seed, fennels and wennel
Whats the definition of saunf?
Definition of the saunf are
- leaves used for seasoning
- aromatic bulbous stem base eaten cooked or raw in salads
- any of several aromatic herbs having edible seeds and leaves and stems
- fennel seeds are ground and used as a spice or as an ingredient of a spice mixture
- liquorice-flavored seeds, used medicinally and in cooking and liquors
- aromatic anis-scented seeds
What is the synonym of saunf?
Synonym of word saunf are فنل, سويہ, سونف, موٹی سونف, سونف, سونف کا بیج