Cast meanings in Urdu
Cast meanings in Urdu are پھینک دینا, پھینکنا, ڈالنا, قرعہ پھینکنا, دے مارنا, قرعہ, ڈھالنا, سانچا, سَبیکہ, لوچی چَشم, رد کر دینا Cast in Urdu. More meanings of cast, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 16 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Cast.
- (verb) : eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- (noun) : the act of throwing dice
- (noun) : object formed by a mold
- (noun) : bandage consisting of a firm covering (often made of plaster of Paris) that immobilizes broken bones while they heal
- (noun) : the actors in a play
- (noun) : the distinctive form in which a thing is made
- (noun) : a violent throw
- (noun) : the act of throwing a fishing line out over the water by means of a rod and reel
- (noun) : container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- (verb) : deposit
- (verb) : assign the roles of (a movie or a play) to actors
- (verb) : form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- (verb) : select to play,sing, or dance a part in a play, movie, musical, opera, or ballet
- (verb) : choose at random
- (verb) : get rid of
- (verb) : put or send forth
- ریشہ دار میٹریل کِسی دھات کو پِگھلا کر سانچے میں ڈھالنا
More words related to the meanings of Cast
More words from Urdu related to Cast
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cast meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گلاناقطع کرنے والاڈھکنازورہزلمشمول کرناجائیداد کو برباد کرناقَدپاش پاش کرنانمونہاچھالنادکھ جھیلناتشنعمر جاناوقوعسر پر رکھنابے ڈھنگادور کرناٹیڑھا کرناچٹھی ڈالناحیثیتاشیا تیار کرنانکاسگوٹچڑھاناباہر کرناتباہیشَکَلڈھانپناجھکاناڈول ڈالناصورت بنانابیاناملامت کرناکعبتینسانچے میں ڈھالناتصادم ہوناپلاناتیاگناچل بسنامروڑنااحمقہچکولا دینابلی کی میاؤںقالبجُھکا کر خالی کرناردیتین تیرہ ہونااُلٹیفقرہ جو اچانک بولا گیا ہو ...
Idioms with the word Cast in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Cast
What are the meanings of Cast in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cast in Urdu are ڈالنا - daalna, سانچا - saancha, پھینکنا - pheynkna, قرعہ - qurah, ڈھالنا - dhaalna, پھینک دینا and دے مارنا - dey maarna. To understand how would you translate the word Cast in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cast or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cast synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cast. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cast in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cast in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cast with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cast?
Meanings of cast are ڈالنا - daalna, سانچا - saancha, پھینکنا - pheynkna, قرعہ - qurah, ڈھالنا - dhaalna, پھینک دینا and دے مارنا - dey maarna
Whats the definition of cast?
Definition of the cast are
- eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- the act of throwing dice
- object formed by a mold
- bandage consisting of a firm covering (often made of plaster of Paris) that immobilizes broken bones while they heal
- the actors in a play
- the distinctive form in which a thing is made
- a violent throw
- the act of throwing a fishing line out over the water by means of a rod and reel
- container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- assign the roles of (a movie or a play) to actors
- form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- select to play,sing, or dance a part in a play, movie, musical, opera, or ballet
- choose at random
- get rid of
- put or send forth
- ریشہ دار میٹریل کِسی دھات کو پِگھلا کر سانچے میں ڈھالنا
What is the synonym of cast?
Synonym of word cast are putting, shaper, reject, raffle, inflict, sling, pourboire, occurence, mew, taunt
What are the idioms with the word cast?
Here are the idioms with the word cast in them.
- A mouse must not think to cast a shadow like an elephant
- Coming events cast their shadows before hand
- Comming events cast their shadows before
- Law put cast salt on one tail
- Law put cast salt on ones tail
What are the idioms related to cast?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cast.
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Keep some till more come
- Let fly no flies on
- To do good to the ungrateful is to throw rose water into the sea
- To let loose an inferno
What are the quotes with word cast?
Here are the quotes with the word cast in them
- I think it's quite extraordinary that people cast me as if I'm Warren Beatty: until I met my present wife, at the age of 35, you could name two girlfriends. — Colin Firth
- I love working with a cast and a group of people every day, which is different than recording because you're usually pretty isolated and alone. They serve as a good balance for each other. — Idina Menzel
- I just want to be a part of great stories, whether I'm part of an amazing ensemble cast or I'm leading it or the antagonist or whatever. — Zoe Saldana
- It's kind of amazing how popular 'Grey's Anatomy' is. What other show can boast such an annoyingly sincere cast of doctors, sniveling through such perfunctory love triangles? — Rob Sheffield