de - ڈی meanings in English
de - ڈی Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word de - ڈی.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the product of one hundred and five
- (adjective satellite) : denoting a quantity consisting of 500 items or units
- (noun) : a fat-soluble vitamin that prevents rickets
- (noun) : the 4th letter of the Roman alphabet
- (noun) : a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
More words from English related to de - ڈی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word de - ڈی meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of de - ڈی in English?
Meanings of the word de - ڈی in English are d, de and dee. To understand how would you translate the word de - ڈی in English, you can take help from words closely related to de - ڈی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered de - ڈی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word de - ڈی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use de - ڈی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say de - ڈی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of de - ڈی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ڈی?
Meanings of ڈی are d, de and dee
Whats the definition of ڈی?
Definition of the ڈی are
- the cardinal number that is the product of one hundred and five
- denoting a quantity consisting of 500 items or units
- a fat-soluble vitamin that prevents rickets
- the 4th letter of the Roman alphabet
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
What is the synonym of ڈی?
Synonym of word ڈی are ڈی, ڈی ای