Karifish - کریفش meanings in English
Karifish - کریفش Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Karifish - کریفش.
- (noun) : small freshwater decapod crustacean that resembles a lobster
- (noun) : tiny lobster-like crustaceans usually boiled briefly
- (noun) : large edible marine crustacean having a spiny carapace but lacking the large pincers of true lobsters
- (noun) : warm-water lobsters without claws; those from Australia and South Africa usually marketed as frozen tails; caught also in Florida and California
More words from English related to Karifish - کریفش
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Karifish - کریفش meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Karifish - کریفش in English?
Meanings of the word Karifish - کریفش in English are crayfish and crapefish. To understand how would you translate the word Karifish - کریفش in English, you can take help from words closely related to Karifish - کریفش or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Karifish - کریفش synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Karifish - کریفش. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Karifish - کریفش in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Karifish - کریفش in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Karifish - کریفش with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کریفش?
Meanings of کریفش are crayfish and crapefish
Whats the definition of کریفش?
Definition of the کریفش are
- small freshwater decapod crustacean that resembles a lobster
- tiny lobster-like crustaceans usually boiled briefly
- large edible marine crustacean having a spiny carapace but lacking the large pincers of true lobsters
- warm-water lobsters without claws; those from Australia and South Africa usually marketed as frozen tails; caught also in Florida and California
What is the synonym of کریفش?
Synonym of word کریفش are کریفش