kangha - کنگھا meanings in English
kangha - کنگھا Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word kangha - کنگھا.
- (noun) : the act of drawing a comb through hair
- (noun) : the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- (noun) : ciliated comb-like swimming plate of a ctenophore
- (noun) : a flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge; disentangles or arranges hair
- (noun) : any of several tools for straightening fibers
- (verb) : smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb
- (verb) : search thoroughly
- (verb) : straighten with a comb
More words from English related to kangha - کنگھا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word kangha - کنگھا meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of kangha - کنگھا in English?
Meanings of the word kangha - کنگھا in English are comb, coughed, kame and hair brush. To understand how would you translate the word kangha - کنگھا in English, you can take help from words closely related to kangha - کنگھا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered kangha - کنگھا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word kangha - کنگھا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use kangha - کنگھا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say kangha - کنگھا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of kangha - کنگھا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کنگھا?
Meanings of کنگھا are comb, coughed, kame and hair brush
Whats the definition of کنگھا?
Definition of the کنگھا are
- the act of drawing a comb through hair
- the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- ciliated comb-like swimming plate of a ctenophore
- a flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge; disentangles or arranges hair
- any of several tools for straightening fibers
- smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb
- search thoroughly
- straighten with a comb
What is the synonym of کنگھا?
Synonym of word کنگھا are کنگھی, کنگھا, کانکھئی, شانہ, کنگھی کرنا, بال جھاڑنا