Adam Schiff Quotes and its meanings
Adam Schiff quotes about Anniversary
Adam Schiff quotes about Beauty
Adam Schiff quotes about Environmental
Adam Schiff quotes about Failure
Adam Schiff quotes about Faith
Adam Schiff quotes about Great
Adam Schiff quotes about Intelligence
Adam Schiff quotes about Leadership
Adam Schiff quotes about Power
Adam Schiff quotes about Strength
Adam Schiff quotes about War
Adam Schiff quotes about Wisdom
Adam Schiff Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Adam Schiff quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Adam Schiff write about?
Adam Schiff has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about anniversary, beauty, environmental, failure, faith, great, intelligence, leadership, power, strength, war & wisdom. People always share Anniversary quotes, Beauty quotes, environmental, failure, faith, great, intelligence, leadership, power & strength from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Adam Schiff?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Adam Schiff.
- Each year on the anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s birth, America has the opportunity to reflect on our nation's progress towards the realization of his dream.
- Unless action is taken soon - unless we can display the same vision of that earlier period - we will lose the treasure of California's open space and environmental beauty.
- Our failure to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq thus far has been deeply troubling, and our intelligence-gathering process needs thorough and unbiased investigation.
- Notwithstanding these setbacks, the dream of a beautiful American orchestra goes on, and I share Dr. King's faith that each year we move inexorably closer to a magnificent opening night.
- Americans are blessed with great plenty we are a generous people and we have a moral obligation to assist those who are suffering from poverty, disease, war and famine.
- But it is equally incontrovertible that if our intelligence gathering process is seriously flawed, we had better find out and find out fast if we are to avoid another Sept. 11.
- The prompt assimilation of that intelligence will be essential if we are to avoid another September 11th.
- In fact, the converse is true: At a time when the United States has been called on for a level of moral leadership, vision and inspiration not seen since World War II, we cannot afford to dissemble about crimes against humanity.
- America has a critical role to play as the most powerful member of the world community.
- An America that inspires hope in its ideals must complement an America that inspires awe in its strength.