Bernard Baruch Quotes and its meanings
Bernard Baruch quotes about Age
Bernard Baruch quotes about Experience
Bernard Baruch quotes about Failure
Bernard Baruch quotes about Freedom
Bernard Baruch quotes about Future
Bernard Baruch quotes about History
Bernard Baruch quotes about Leadership
Bernard Baruch quotes about Peace
Bernard Baruch quotes about Politics
Bernard Baruch quotes about Power
Bernard Baruch quotes about War
Bernard Baruch Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Bernard Baruch quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Bernard Baruch write about?
Bernard Baruch has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, experience, failure, finance, freedom, future, history, leadership, peace, politics, power & war. People always share Age quotes, Experience quotes, failure, finance, freedom, future, history, leadership, peace & politics from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Bernard Baruch?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Bernard Baruch.
- Age is only a number, a cipher for the records. A man can't retire his experience. He must use it. Experience achieves more with less energy and time.
- To me, old age is always fifteen years older than I am.
- Do not blame anybody for your mistakes and failures.
- I made my money by selling too soon.
- The greatest blessing of our democracy is freedom. But in the last analysis, our only freedom is the freedom to discipline ourselves.
- In the last analysis, our only freedom is the freedom to discipline ourselves.
- A speculator is a man who observes the future, and acts before it occurs.
- If the history of the past fifty years teaches us anything, it is that peace does not follow disarmament - disarmament follows peace.
- Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why.
- Let us not deceive ourselves we must elect world peace or world destruction.