Bette Davis Quotes and its meanings
Bette Davis quotes about Best
Bette Davis quotes about Business
Bette Davis quotes about Famous
Bette Davis quotes about Funny
Bette Davis quotes about Great
Bette Davis quotes about Happiness
Bette Davis quotes about Home
Bette Davis quotes about Marriage
I'd marry again if I found a man who had fifteen million dollars, would sign over half to me, and guarantee that he'd be dead within a year.
An affair now and then is good for a marriage. It adds spice, stops it from getting boring... I ought to know.
Bette Davis quotes about Men
Bette Davis quotes about Money
Bette Davis quotes about Movies
Bette Davis quotes about Respect
Bette Davis quotes about Romantic
Bette Davis quotes about Success
Bette Davis quotes about Time
Bette Davis quotes about Truth
Bette Davis quotes about Women
I was never very interested in boys - and there were plenty of them - vying with one another to see how many famous women they would get into the hay.
Men become much more attractive when they start looking older. But it doesn't do much for women, though we do have an advantage: make-up.
Bette Davis quotes about Work
To fulfill a dream, to be allowed to sweat over lonely labor, to be given a chance to create, is the meat and potatoes of life. The money is the gravy.
I am doomed to an eternity of compulsive work. No set goal achieved satisfies. Success only breeds a new goal. The golden apple devoured has seeds. It is endless.
Bette Davis Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Bette Davis quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Bette Davis write about?
Bette Davis has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, best, business, faith, famous, funny, god, great, happiness, home, marriage, men, money, movies, respect, romantic, science, success, time, truth, women & work. People always share Age quotes, Best quotes, business, faith, famous, funny, god, great, happiness & home from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Bette Davis?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Bette Davis.
- Old age is no place for sissies.
- The best time I ever had with Joan Crawford was when I pushed her down the stairs in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
- I do not regret one professional enemy I have made. Any actor who doesn't dare to make an enemy should get out of the business.
- In this business, until you're known as a monster you're not a star.
- I've lost my faith in science.
- I was never very interested in boys - and there were plenty of them - vying with one another to see how many famous women they would get into the hay.
- I'd luv to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair.
- Brought up to respect the conventions, love had to end in marriage. I'm afraid it did.
- Sex is God's joke on human beings.
- Wave after wave of love flooded the stage and washed over me, the beginning of the one great durable romance of my life.