Bob Hope Quotes and its meanings
Bob Hope quotes about Age
Bob Hope quotes about Birthday
Bob Hope quotes about Christmas
Bob Hope quotes about Funny
Bob Hope quotes about Happiness
Bob Hope quotes about Humor
Bob Hope quotes about Love
Bob Hope quotes about Money
Bob Hope quotes about Pet
Bob Hope quotes about Sports
Bob Hope quotes about Time
Bob Hope quotes about Work
Bob Hope Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Bob Hope quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Bob Hope write about?
Bob Hope has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, birthday, christmas, funny, happiness, humor, love, money, pet, sports, time & work. People always share Age quotes, Birthday quotes, christmas, funny, happiness, humor, love, money, pet & sports from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Bob Hope?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Bob Hope.
- I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap.
- Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.
- You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
- If you haven't got any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble.
- I love to go to Washington - if only to be near my money.
- A James Cagney love scene is one where he lets the other guy live.
- If I have to lay an egg for my country, I'll do it.
- When we recall the past, we usually find that it is the simplest things - not the great occasions - that in retrospect give off the greatest glow of happiness.
- A sense of humor is good for you. Have you ever heard of a laughing hyena with heart burn?
- People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy.