Carmen Electra Quotes and its meanings
Carmen Electra quotes about Amazing
Carmen Electra quotes about Art
Carmen Electra quotes about Attitude
Carmen Electra quotes about Dating
Carmen Electra quotes about Food
Carmen Electra quotes about Happiness
Carmen Electra quotes about Home
Carmen Electra quotes about Humor
Carmen Electra quotes about Mom
Carmen Electra quotes about Romantic
Carmen Electra quotes about Travel
Carmen Electra Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Carmen Electra quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Carmen Electra write about?
Carmen Electra has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about amazing, art, attitude, dating, food, happiness, home, humor, mom, romantic & travel. People always share Amazing quotes, Art quotes, attitude, dating, food, happiness, home, humor, mom & romantic from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Carmen Electra?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Carmen Electra.
- My mom was amazing. She believed in me and we were best friends.
- People are surprised at how down-to-earth I am. I like to stay home on Friday nights and listen to 'The Art of Happiness' by the Dalai Lama.
- I went to the Performing Arts School and studied classical ballet. That attitude is something that's put into your head. You are never thin enough.
- If you don't have a valentine, hang out with your girlfriends, don't go looking for someone. When it's right, they'll come to you.
- No matter where I've been overseas, the food stinks, except in Italy.
- I want someone who can keep me on my toes, has a good sense of humor and a good heart.
- People who know me know I have a sense of humor that can really push the envelope.
- My mom was a seamstress, and I wish I'd learned to sew because I'm obsessed with 'Project Runway!'
- I'm very romantic.
- Dinner is a great first date. Don't believe that stuff about girls not wanting to eat on a first date - sharing a romantic meal is so sexy.