Cathy Freeman Quotes and its meanings
Cathy Freeman quotes about Alone
Cathy Freeman quotes about Fear
Cathy Freeman quotes about Knowledge
Cathy Freeman Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Cathy Freeman quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Cathy Freeman write about?
Cathy Freeman has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, fear, knowledge, marriage & peace. People always share Alone quotes, Fear quotes, knowledge, marriage & peace from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Cathy Freeman?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Cathy Freeman.
- I think the greatest amount of pressure is the pressure I place on myself. So in a way I chose to be alone.
- With Alexander's cancer, I was definitely brought to my knees for the first time because of the fear factor.
- I feel like I've reached an age where I can relax a little bit with the knowledge of what I've been through, take all that experience and use it. I love the challenge of trying to get back to where I've been, and beyond it.
- I'm not a marriage expert, quite clearly.
- Peace, unity and harmony!