Corey Feldman Quotes and its meanings
Corey Feldman quotes about Age
Corey Feldman quotes about Amazing
Corey Feldman quotes about Environmental
Corey Feldman quotes about Experience
Corey Feldman quotes about Faith
Corey Feldman quotes about Famous
Corey Feldman quotes about Funny
Corey Feldman quotes about Future
Corey Feldman quotes about Morning
Corey Feldman quotes about Movies
As a kid, I liked the 'Halloween' movies and 'Nightmare On Elm Street' and all that kind of stuff. But as an adult, I really don't watch much horror, to be honest.
I'm a big kid, I'm a kid at heart, so I still love the classic family films, such as the great Warner Bros film 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory' - not the remake, but the original. It's still one of the best movies, hands down, ever made, and of course that goes back to the ingenuity of the characters and the storyline.
Corey Feldman quotes about Positive
Corey Feldman quotes about Smile
Corey Feldman quotes about Society
Corey Feldman Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Corey Feldman quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Corey Feldman write about?
Corey Feldman has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, amazing, environmental, experience, faith, famous, funny, future, morning, movies, positive, smile & society. People always share Age quotes, Amazing quotes, environmental, experience, faith, famous, funny, future, morning & movies from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Corey Feldman?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Corey Feldman.
- My acting career began at age three and my parents got me into it. I was in a McDonald's commercial.
- Fatherhood is the most amazing thing that could ever have happened in my life.
- I'd say that animal rights and environmental issues have always been at the forefront of my mind.
- It was a great experience for a kid, because it was a bunch of kids playing on pirate ships and water slides, so looking back on it, it was the fondest experience of my childhood.
- I do believe that belief is the most powerful thing we have in this world. So, if we believe in something enough. And we have faith, we can make it a reality. That is basically the basis of my entire career and my entire life.
- I literally was famous before I knew my own name.
- My discrepancy with children in the industry is that they are made famous before they know who they are as human beings.
- It's funny I actually made poorer decisions when I sobered up then when I was screwed up.
- People always want to pin yesterday's news on you, as opposed to asking you what you're going to do for the future, what you're doing today.
- Whereas I used to get depressed or neurotic or dwell on things, I see my son's bright eyes and smile in the morning, and suddenly, I don't feel like I'm depressed anymore. There's nothing to be depressed about when you've got that.