Damian Lewis Quotes and its meanings
Damian Lewis quotes about Amazing
Damian Lewis quotes about Attitude
Damian Lewis quotes about Dad
Damian Lewis quotes about Experience
Damian Lewis quotes about Faith
Damian Lewis quotes about Home
Damian Lewis quotes about Patience
Damian Lewis quotes about Relationship
Damian Lewis quotes about Success
Damian Lewis Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Damian Lewis quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Damian Lewis write about?
Damian Lewis has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about amazing, attitude, dad, experience, faith, home, patience, relationship & success. People always share Amazing quotes, Attitude quotes, dad, experience, faith, home, patience, relationship & success from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Damian Lewis?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Damian Lewis.
- If you think you don't want to play another psychopath, but the script is amazing, and the director is fantastic, and the story is incredible, then you may end up playing your third psychopath in a row.
- I've always had a 'Work hard, play hard' attitude to life - I still do - but sometimes you get involved in something that needs a calm, methodical approach.
- I'm not an American, but I have this weird connection to America in different ways through my dad living here for five years, my godfather being an American who I'm very close to.
- Acting can be a narrow and isolated experience, because you only examine your particular part.
- You know, this idea of going around the world imposing democracy by growing a middle-class, a trading merchant class that is independent of your faith, is a good notion, but we're all partially different - it's no good imposing systems on people that it doesn't suit.
- I have a three-year-old and a four-year-old at home, and my mornings are about just dealing with the fact of that. I oddly enjoy it.
- Temperamentally I'm not a natural producer, because I don't have the patience.
- I've discovered just how symbiotic the relationship is between writers, directors and actors. They ask the same questions and strip down texts in exactly the same way.
- I was, if you like, a successful schoolboy in that I had a degree of talent in all the required things that make you a success at school.