Dan Rather Quotes and its meanings
Dan Rather quotes about Alone
Dan Rather quotes about Business
Dan Rather quotes about Computers
Dan Rather quotes about Freedom
Dan Rather quotes about Government
Dan Rather quotes about Health
Dan Rather quotes about History
But we cannot rely on memorials and museums alone. We can tell ourselves we will never forget and we likely won't. But we need to make sure that we teach history to those who never had the opportunity to remember in the first place.
Dan Rather quotes about Learning
Dan Rather quotes about Politics
Dan Rather quotes about Respect
Dan Rather quotes about Science
Dan Rather quotes about Sports
Dan Rather quotes about Teacher
Dan Rather quotes about Truth
Dan Rather quotes about War
Dan Rather quotes about Wisdom
Dan Rather Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Dan Rather quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Dan Rather write about?
Dan Rather has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, business, computers, courage, fear, freedom, government, health, history, learning, politics, respect, science, sports, teacher, truth, war & wisdom. People always share Alone quotes, Business quotes, computers, courage, fear, freedom, government, health, history & learning from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Dan Rather?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Dan Rather.
- But we cannot rely on memorials and museums alone. We can tell ourselves we will never forget and we likely won't. But we need to make sure that we teach history to those who never had the opportunity to remember in the first place.
- Performing doesn't turn me on. It's an egomaniac business, filled with prima donnas - including this one.
- To err is human but to really foul up requires a computer.
- Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow.
- Fear rules almost every newsroom in the country.
- A free and truly independent press - fiercely independent when necessary - is the red beating heart of freedom and democracy.
- Journalists should denounce government by public opinion polls.
- As long as I have my health, I want to be reporting somewhere.
- If I didn't have a front-row seat on history, it was at least a seat on the aisle.
- A tough lesson in life that one has to learn is that not everybody wishes you well.