Eric Davis Quotes and its meanings
Eric Davis quotes about Attitude
Eric Davis quotes about Beauty
Eric Davis quotes about Famous
Eric Davis quotes about Home
Eric Davis quotes about Life
Eric Davis quotes about Money
Eric Davis quotes about Positive
Eric Davis quotes about Respect
Eric Davis quotes about Work
Eric Davis Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Eric Davis quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Eric Davis write about?
Eric Davis has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about attitude, beauty, famous, home, life, money, positive, respect & work. People always share Attitude quotes, Beauty quotes, famous, home, life, money, positive, respect & work from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Eric Davis?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Eric Davis.
- I was fortunate to play for Pete Rose and have teammates like Ken Griffey Sr., Tony Perez and Dave Concepcion. I grew up in the game with a mature attitude. I've always known it was better to be seen and not heard.
- I love the game, it's the greatest game on earth, that's why I can't understand all of this talk about trying to make the game better. People talk about the high strike zone and changing this and that. Why? To speed up the game? That's the beauty of baseball. There is no time element.
- I don't want to be famous. I want to be secure. I don't want the world. I just want a piece of it. I want people to remember Eric Davis.
- It's like, now you're actually complaining because you're making $9 million and guys are making more? If it makes you that upset, quit. Leave the game. Go home then and try finding another job that's going to pay you that.
- Life is too short to worry about anything. You had better enjoy it because the next day promises nothing.
- People spend time worrying about things they think they have to have and lose perception of what they do have. You can have all the money and material things you want. If you aren't here to enjoy them, what good do they do?
- I've been hearing this since I first joined the Reds organization, that I'm going to be the next this or that. It's tough on a young player coming up. You show some positive things and everybody jumps on that and says you should be the next Willie Mays.
- It's easy to see why pitchers respect McGwire. If you hit behind him, they're saying that they don't respect you. You have to change their thinking.
- It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I'd rather spend my energy smiling.