Francois Truffaut Quotes and its meanings
Francois Truffaut quotes about Funny
Francois Truffaut quotes about Humor
Francois Truffaut quotes about Morning
Francois Truffaut quotes about Success
Francois Truffaut quotes about Women
Francois Truffaut Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Francois Truffaut quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Francois Truffaut write about?
Francois Truffaut has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about funny, humor, morning, movies, success & women. People always share Funny quotes, Humor quotes, morning, movies, success & women from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Francois Truffaut?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Francois Truffaut.
- When humor can be made to alternate with melancholy, one has a success, but when the same things are funny and melancholic at the same time, it's just wonderful.
- I'd skip school regularly to see movies - even in the morning, in the small Parisian theaters that opened early.
- Film lovers are sick people.
- In love, women are professionals, men are amateurs.
- I've always had the impression that real militants are like cleaning women, doing a thankless, daily but necessary job.