Herbert Croly Quotes and its meanings
Herbert Croly quotes about Equality
Herbert Croly quotes about Faith
The Constitution was the expression not only of a political faith, but also of political fears. It was wrought both as the organ of the national interest and as the bulwark of certain individual and local rights.
Herbert Croly quotes about Legal
Herbert Croly quotes about Patriotism
Herbert Croly Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Herbert Croly quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Herbert Croly write about?
Herbert Croly has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about equality, faith, legal, memorialday & patriotism. People always share Equality quotes, Faith quotes, legal, memorialday & patriotism from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Herbert Croly?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Herbert Croly.
- The American economic, political, and social organization has given to its citizens the benefits of material prosperity, political liberty, and a wholesome natural equality and this achievement is a gain, not only to Americans, but to the world and to civilization.
- Of course, Americans have no monopoly of patriotic enthusiasm and good faith.
- The Constitution was the expression not only of a political faith, but also of political fears. It was wrought both as the organ of the national interest and as the bulwark of certain individual and local rights.
- Our country was thereby saved from the consequences of its distracting individualistic conception of democracy, and its merely legal conception of nationality. It was because the followers of Jackson and Douglas did fight for it, that the Union was preserved.
- The average American is nothing if not patriotic.
- The higher American patriotism, on the other hand, combines loyalty to historical tradition and precedent with the imaginative projection of an ideal national Promise.