J.J.Abrams Quotes and its meanings
J.J.Abrams quotes about Age
J.J.Abrams quotes about Alone
J.J.Abrams quotes about Amazing
J.J.Abrams quotes about Dad
J.J.Abrams quotes about Death
J.J.Abrams quotes about Faith
J.J.Abrams quotes about Fear
J.J.Abrams quotes about Hope
J.J.Abrams quotes about Humor
J.J.Abrams quotes about Knowledge
J.J.Abrams quotes about Learning
J.J.Abrams quotes about Movies
I have nothing against 3-D in theory. But I've also never run to the movies because something's in 3-D.
J.J.Abrams quotes about Science
J.J.Abrams quotes about Society
J.J.Abrams quotes about Sports
J.J.Abrams quotes about Technology
J.J.Abrams Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for J.J.Abrams quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does J.J.Abrams write about?
J.J.Abrams has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, alone, amazing, dad, death, faith, fear, hope, humor, knowledge, learning, movies, music, science, society, sports & technology. People always share Age quotes, Alone quotes, amazing, dad, death, faith, fear, hope, humor & knowledge from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by J.J.Abrams?
Here are the top most famous quotes by J.J.Abrams.
- We live in an age of instant knowledge. And there's almost a sense of entitlement to that.
- I try to push ideas away, and the ones that will not leave me alone are the ones that ultimately end up happening.
- My mother is the coolest, most amazing person I know.
- I mean, my dad's a television producer, and I knew I could get a job as an assistant or a reader with one of his friends, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted to do.
- I think when you're 10 years old, it's too much to see something with the threat of death in every episode. Kids are better left naive about certain things.
- It's a leap of faith doing any serialised storytelling.
- I find that it's hard to fully examine one's life and not have faith be part of the discussion.
- All the times I've been lucky enough to be a part of a show that's actually gotten on the air, it's always that same mixture of excitement and utter fear.
- I hope to make movies that are so small they don't need to make anything to be profitable.
- One of my favorite things about 'Star Trek' wasn't just the overt banter but the humor in that show about the relationships between the main characters and their reactions to the situations they would face there was a lot of comedy in that show without ever breaking its reality.