Jenna Ushkowitz Quotes and its meanings
Jenna Ushkowitz quotes about Amazing
Jenna Ushkowitz quotes about Dad
Jenna Ushkowitz quotes about Diet
Jenna Ushkowitz quotes about Food
Jenna Ushkowitz quotes about Learning
Jenna Ushkowitz Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Jenna Ushkowitz quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Jenna Ushkowitz write about?
Jenna Ushkowitz has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about amazing, dad, diet, food & learning. People always share Amazing quotes, Dad quotes, diet, food & learning from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Jenna Ushkowitz?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Jenna Ushkowitz.
- Watching Bernadette Peters perform is like an acting class. She's amazing.
- When I was on Broadway when I was little, I remember always driving through Times Square with my dad to the theater. Now when I go back, you can't even drive on Broadway in the 40s. New Times Square is too touristy to me.
- I've probably tried every fad diet in the world.
- At one point, I even thought, 'Oh, I'll take diet pills.' I tried it for one day, and I thought my heart was going to explode. It's awful, and I would never, ever recommend it.
- If you're working out and taking care of your body, you don't really want the greasy food that makes you feel tired or blah. You actually crave the good stuff!
- I speak about family and adoption because it 100% changed my life and who I am. It definitely played a very large role into just learning how to be grateful for what you have and being fulfilled in a way that a lot of adopted kids don't feel.