Jodie Foster Quotes and its meanings
Jodie Foster quotes about Alone
Jodie Foster quotes about Art
Jodie Foster quotes about Business
Jodie Foster quotes about Experience
Jodie Foster quotes about Fear
Jodie Foster quotes about Great
Jodie Foster quotes about Home
Jodie Foster quotes about Mom
Jodie Foster quotes about Movies
Jodie Foster quotes about Society
Jodie Foster quotes about War
Jodie Foster Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Jodie Foster quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Jodie Foster write about?
Jodie Foster has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, art, business, experience, fear, great, home, mom, movies, society & war. People always share Alone quotes, Art quotes, business, experience, fear, great, home, mom, movies & society from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Jodie Foster?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Jodie Foster.
- It's an interesting combination: Having a great fear of being alone, and having a desperate need for solitude and the solitary experience. That's always been a tug of war for me.
- I think an artist's responsibility is more complex than people realize.
- But the reason I became, why I wanted to be in the business was because there was Midnight Cowboy.
- I fantasize about having a manual job where I can come home at night, read a book and not feel responsible for what will happen the next day.
- I had to take my makeup off at work every night. I wasn't allowed to do it at home because my mom said that when your work day is done, you're done with work.
- I didn't have any ambition to produce big mainstream popcorn movies.
- I don't know if I see myself as really an action hero, but I like doing physical movies and I like doing movies where the writing is very lean.
- I love European movies and I kind of grew up on European films.
- I have, in some ways, saved characters that have been marginalized by society by playing them - and having them still have dignity and still survive, still get through it.