John Malkovich Quotes and its meanings
John Malkovich quotes about Change
John Malkovich quotes about Dad
John Malkovich quotes about Design
Well, I design costumes because I started with the theater in Chicago, but somehow a few lines just sort of fell to me to do it. And I studied it in school and I always liked it.
John Malkovich quotes about Dreams
John Malkovich quotes about History
John Malkovich quotes about Humor
John Malkovich quotes about Money
John Malkovich quotes about Movies
You can't work in the movies. Movies are all about lighting. Very few filmmakers will concentrate on the story. You get very little rehearsal time, so anything you do onscreen is a kind of speed painting.
John Malkovich Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for John Malkovich quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does John Malkovich write about?
John Malkovich has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about change, dad, design, dreams, failure, family, history, humor, money, movies & politics. People always share Change quotes, Dad quotes, design, dreams, failure, family, history, humor, money & movies from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by John Malkovich?
Here are the top most famous quotes by John Malkovich.
- A dog that has rabies probably will do things it wouldn't do if it didn't have rabies. But that doesn't change the fact that it has rabies.
- I'm more comfortable with whatever's wrong with me than my father was whenever he felt he failed or didn't measure up to the standard he set.
- You can be a mason and build 50 buildings, but it doesn't mean you can design one.
- I like design, I like details, to me it is just another form of self-expression.
- Well, I design costumes because I started with the theater in Chicago, but somehow a few lines just sort of fell to me to do it. And I studied it in school and I always liked it.
- Sigmund Freud said we act out our own dreams, but if you are only an actor you are not acting out your own dream. You are simply participating in someone else's dream.
- Failure's a natural part of life.
- I don't have a saviour or a royal family.
- When you think of how history is revealed, we know certain things to be facts at certain periods of time, which turn out not to be so factual as time marches on.
- I don't understand how somebody wouldn't have a sense of humor about themselves.