John Mayer Quotes and its meanings
John Mayer quotes about Age
John Mayer quotes about Amazing
John Mayer quotes about Car
John Mayer quotes about Change
John Mayer quotes about Cool
John Mayer quotes about Dating
John Mayer quotes about Dreams
John Mayer quotes about Experience
John Mayer quotes about Failure
John Mayer quotes about Famous
John Mayer quotes about Fear
My fear is that I go up to the girl of my dreams and say 'I'm sorry, but I've got to say hello to you,' and she slides the stool back and gets up and walks away, saying, 'Not for me, Bub. I don't want anything to do with you.'
You cannot avoid war in life, you cannot avoid the fear of terrorism, you cannot avoid those things now, they are a part of everyday demeanor.
John Mayer quotes about Good
John Mayer quotes about Happiness
John Mayer quotes about Home
Every song I put on a record could be a single and I just pack my bags for it... and the minute it takes off, I'm not gonna be home for a while.
What I've learned in my life, it's a very interesting social study for me, to go back and forth between being the guy at home and being the guy on the road and being the guy in studio and being the guy in the interview. The environment around you has so much to do with your character, and when I'm home, my character really changes quite a bit.
John Mayer quotes about Hope
John Mayer quotes about Learning
I'm getting to a point where everything is becoming streamlined in my life. I'm learning how to stand onstage for two hours and play in front of thousands of people as if I am completely in the moment every moment.
I've figured out my learning curve. I can look at something and somehow know exactly how long it will take for me to learn it.
John Mayer quotes about Music
Maybe someday you can accuse somebody of being a poseur by selling out and playing blues music, but that's just not going to happen in my lifetime.
There's a constantly applicable nature to soul music, whereas sometimes pop music can be a periodical.
John Mayer quotes about Nature
John Mayer quotes about Power
John Mayer quotes about Relationship
John Mayer quotes about Success
John Mayer quotes about War
John Mayer quotes about Wedding
John Mayer Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for John Mayer quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does John Mayer write about?
John Mayer has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, amazing, car, change, cool, dating, dreams, experience, failure, famous, fear, good, happiness, home, hope, learning, music, nature, power, relationship, success, war & wedding. People always share Age quotes, Amazing quotes, car, change, cool, dating, dreams, experience, failure & famous from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by John Mayer?
Here are the top most famous quotes by John Mayer.
- You get to a certain age where you prepare yourself for happiness. Sometimes you never remember to actually get happy.
- Look, demanding somebody do anything in this day and age is not going to fly.
- I was very successful from a very early age, and I want to keep it.
- If you get half a million, at a certain stage you probably will get 4 million people, if they are able to hear it. The touring thing is unbelievable. It really is amazing from what we did the last tour even to what we are doing now.
- I look away at car crashes, and I know people who look away at car crashes, because it makes us uncomfortable to watch other people in pain.
- There are people in the world who have the power to change our values.
- I've never done anything because I thought it would look cool.
- I can't even explain to you how terrible that feels, that I equate dating a woman with punishment, shame, guilt, disappointment, reproach, reprimand, persecution. It's a nightmare.
- My fear is that I go up to the girl of my dreams and say 'I'm sorry, but I've got to say hello to you,' and she slides the stool back and gets up and walks away, saying, 'Not for me, Bub. I don't want anything to do with you.'
- Sometimes I get so bold and I'm so confident about what I'm doing that I actually try to be more of a dork because it's a really liberating feeling to experience what it's like to not care.