Jonathan Davis Quotes and its meanings
Jonathan Davis quotes about Change
Jonathan Davis quotes about Cool
Jonathan Davis quotes about Death
Jonathan Davis quotes about Family
Jonathan Davis quotes about Funny
Jonathan Davis quotes about Home
I don't believe in organized religion - I dealt with them hand in hand, and a whole bunch of Catholic priests tried to molest me. Telling me I was gay and I should go home with them and stuff.
Jonathan Davis quotes about Learning
Jonathan Davis quotes about Music
Jonathan Davis quotes about Religion
Jonathan Davis quotes about Sad
Jonathan Davis quotes about Truth
Jonathan Davis Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Jonathan Davis quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Jonathan Davis write about?
Jonathan Davis has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about change, cool, death, family, funny, happiness, home, learning, music, religion, sad & truth. People always share Change quotes, Cool quotes, death, family, funny, happiness, home, learning, music & religion from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Jonathan Davis?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Jonathan Davis.
- It is quite annoying that we have to change the sound we invented just to avoid sounding like people who simply copy us, but... it is flattering and of course challenging.
- We're not trying to change the world just music.
- At first I was queasy I'll never forget the sound of the scalpel cutting a body open. But it was so cool trying to work out how these people died.
- It's really cool to see glowsticks at the show, to see dance music culture infiltrating and becoming one with the metal community.
- The kids out there want something they can relate to, something that's real most of that whiny stuff isn't real. The cheesy pop songs just bore me to death.
- When I listen to music, I don't want to hear about flowers. I like death and destruction.
- When you live on the road, going home is a place to escape and just be with your family to unwind.
- I like reading Ball Tongue lyrics and all that stuff. And they published a book, and I wouldn't give my lyrics, and it's all wrong in the book, and I giggle. It's funny.
- I don't know the true meaning of happiness.
- I don't believe in organized religion - I dealt with them hand in hand, and a whole bunch of Catholic priests tried to molest me. Telling me I was gay and I should go home with them and stuff.