Lauren Conrad Quotes and its meanings
Lauren Conrad quotes about Beauty
Lauren Conrad quotes about Business
Lauren Conrad quotes about Cool
Lauren Conrad quotes about Dating
Lauren Conrad quotes about Food
Lauren Conrad quotes about Friendship
Lauren Conrad quotes about Peace
Everyone has that friend who's every day, like, 'I hate my nose, I hate my nose, I hate my nose.' You either need to come to peace with it and be like, alright, I hate it, but it's part of me - or change it. So I'm not against plastic surgery, I'm against plastic surgery when it doesn't really need to be done.
Lauren Conrad quotes about Sad
Lauren Conrad quotes about Success
Lauren Conrad quotes about Trust
Lauren Conrad Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Lauren Conrad quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Lauren Conrad write about?
Lauren Conrad has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about beauty, business, cool, dating, design, fitness, food, friendship, peace, sad, success & trust. People always share Beauty quotes, Business quotes, cool, dating, design, fitness, food, friendship, peace & sad from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Lauren Conrad?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Lauren Conrad.
- I've actually spent a lot of time researching beauty products, how they are produced and how they are sold.
- I think any opportunity you have to be green, whether it's in business or in everyday life, you should take it.
- There's not a business or a master plan as far as I'm concerned. I take it week by week, and I don't think you ever expect to be able to do the next thing.
- I'm obsessed with the 1920s, everything from the style to the lifestyle. It was a really cool era.
- I don't have the best dating track record.
- Dating is all about the chase. It's fun!
- Dating in Los Angeles can be hard, which makes it all the better when you meet a really nice guy.
- I'd love to design bridal dresses.
- Fitness is a luxury when you are busy!
- I'm into mellow dates with really good food.