Len Wein Quotes and its meanings
Len Wein quotes about Age
Len Wein quotes about Dad
Len Wein quotes about Design
Len Wein quotes about Food
Len Wein quotes about Friendship
Len Wein quotes about Home
Len Wein quotes about Positive
Len Wein Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Len Wein quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Len Wein write about?
Len Wein has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, dad, design, food, friendship, home & positive. People always share Age quotes, Dad quotes, design, food, friendship, home & positive from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Len Wein?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Len Wein.
- I was a very sickly kid. While I was in the hospital at age 7, my Dad brought me a stack of comic books to keep me occupied. I was hooked.
- I became an art major, took every art class my school had to offer. In college, I majored in Advertising Art and Design.
- It's all about who's where on the food chain. When I'm the story editor, I expect my writers to follow my vision. When I'm working for another editor, I'm obliged to follow their vision.
- A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else.
- In general, shorter is better. If you can encapsulate your idea into a single captivating sentence, you're halfway home.
- Sometimes you're not even sure which of your stories were failures. There are things I've written that I thought were complete catastrophes when I finished with them that have gone on to generate some of my most positive feedback.