Minnie Driver Quotes and its meanings
Minnie Driver quotes about Age
Minnie Driver quotes about Dating
Minnie Driver quotes about Experience
Minnie Driver quotes about Movies
Minnie Driver quotes about Respect
Minnie Driver quotes about Romantic
Minnie Driver Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Minnie Driver quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Minnie Driver write about?
Minnie Driver has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, dating, experience, movies, respect & romantic. People always share Age quotes, Dating quotes, experience, movies, respect & romantic from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Minnie Driver?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Minnie Driver.
- I was equally in love with singing and acting from an early age.
- Last year my boyfriend gave me a painting - a very personal one. I really prefer personal gifts or ones made by someone for me. Except diamonds. That's the exception to the rule.
- In some movies you feel like you're a very small part of a huge machine. Whereas in the theater you can have a very small part, but you can still feel the weight and the gravity of it. Given the nature of theater, it's a more concentrated and quiet experience.
- In England, with all due respect, we have some of the plainest actresses in the entire world as our greatest.
- I've never felt that I had to take a role in one of those mediocre but hugely budgeted romantic comedies because I want to wear beautiful dresses and have people think I'm pretty and that I get the guy.