Monica Lewinsky Quotes and its meanings
Monica Lewinsky quotes about Anger
Monica Lewinsky quotes about Change
Monica Lewinsky quotes about Family
Monica Lewinsky quotes about Government
Monica Lewinsky quotes about History
Monica Lewinsky quotes about Legal
Monica Lewinsky quotes about Mom
Monica Lewinsky quotes about Movies
Monica Lewinsky quotes about Relationship
I certainly know that this relationship could not have continued the way it did, when I was at the Pentagon and the president was obviously at the White House, without Betty.
This was a mutual relationship, mutual on all levels, right from the way it started and all the way through. I don't accept that he had to completely desecrate my character.
Monica Lewinsky Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Monica Lewinsky quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Monica Lewinsky write about?
Monica Lewinsky has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about anger, change, family, government, history, legal, mom, movies & relationship. People always share Anger quotes, Change quotes, family, government, history, legal, mom, movies & relationship from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Monica Lewinsky?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Monica Lewinsky.
- I'd be lying if I said I wasn't angry some days. But I really have worked hard to put a lot of the anger and disappointment in the past.
- So I think it's - what was important to me is that I found that I can't change the fact that people already have made an opinion about me. But I don't think that should stop me from trying to correct some of the misperceptions that are out there.
- Getting and keeping my immunity became very important to me. For I needed to take care of myself and my family. No one else was worried about me.
- So it was sort of an odd time because I had been hired, but my paperwork hadn't gone through. So I worked as an intern during the government shutdown, as an intern, but I already had a job.
- He could have made it right with the book. But he hasn't. He is a revisionist of history. He has lied.
- And understandably so, that when you're in legal jeopardy, you really cannot put yourself in a position to open yourself up to the media.
- I was worried about my mom more than I was worried about the president. And then I was worried about the president, and then I was worried about myself.
- Well, it was actually - I brought the idea of doing a documentary to HBO back in 2000, when there were some press reports sort of were bandied about that there were going to TV movies based on some of the books that were out.
- I certainly know that this relationship could not have continued the way it did, when I was at the Pentagon and the president was obviously at the White House, without Betty.
- It was a mutual relationship.