Nadia Comaneci Quotes and its meanings
Nadia Comaneci quotes about Age
Nadia Comaneci quotes about Fear
Nadia Comaneci quotes about Marriage
Nadia Comaneci quotes about Positive
Nadia Comaneci quotes about Travel
Nadia Comaneci Quotes Index
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Nadia Comaneci write about?
Nadia Comaneci has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, fear, marriage, positive & travel. People always share Age quotes, Fear quotes, marriage, positive & travel from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Nadia Comaneci?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Nadia Comaneci.
- I worked hard in gymnastics since the time I was six years old until I retired at 23 years of age.
- I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet.
- My marriage to my husband, Bart Conner in 1996 is my proudest personal moment.
- I believe that you should gravitate to people who are doing productive and positive things with their lives.
- You should also appreciate the goodness around you, and surround yourself with positive people.
- We are not coaching on a daily basis because we often travel with our charity and commercial interests.