Naguib Mahfouz Quotes and its meanings
Naguib Mahfouz quotes about Change
Naguib Mahfouz quotes about Education
Naguib Mahfouz quotes about Freedom
Naguib Mahfouz quotes about Funny
Naguib Mahfouz quotes about God
Naguib Mahfouz quotes about History
Naguib Mahfouz quotes about Home
Naguib Mahfouz quotes about Morning
Naguib Mahfouz quotes about Peace
Naguib Mahfouz quotes about Poetry
Naguib Mahfouz quotes about Politics
Naguib Mahfouz quotes about Religion
Naguib Mahfouz quotes about Society
I defend both the freedom of expression and society's right to counter it. I must pay the price for differing. It is the natural way of things.
History is full of people who went to prison or were burned at the stake for proclaiming their ideas. Society has always defended itself.
I believe society has a right to defend itself, just as the individual has the right to attack that with which he disagrees.
Naguib Mahfouz Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Naguib Mahfouz quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Naguib Mahfouz write about?
Naguib Mahfouz has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, change, education, freedom, funny, god, history, home, morning, peace, poetry, politics, religion, science & society. People always share Age quotes, Change quotes, education, freedom, funny, god, history, home, morning & peace from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Naguib Mahfouz?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Naguib Mahfouz.
- At my age it is unseemly to be pessimistic.
- We are like a woman with a difficult pregnancy. We have to rebuild the social classes in Egypt, and we must change the way things were.
- As the tension eases, we must look in the direction of agriculture, industry and education as our final goals, and toward democracy under Mr Mubarak.
- I defend both the freedom of expression and society's right to counter it. I must pay the price for differing. It is the natural way of things.
- God did not intend religion to be an exercise club.
- History is full of people who went to prison or were burned at the stake for proclaiming their ideas. Society has always defended itself.
- Events at home, at work, in the street - these are the bases for a story.
- I wake up early in the morning and walk for an hour. If I have something to write, I prefer to write in the morning until midday, and in the afternoon, I eat.
- I was a government employee in the morning and a writer in the evening.
- I accepted the interviews and encounters that had to be held with the media, but I would have preferred to work in peace.